- Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM Lens
- Gitzo GT1541 Mountaineer 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs
- Really Right Stuff Bh-40 Ball Head
- Really Right Stuff Leveling Base
- Really Right Stuff L Bracket for 5D Mk III – This allows you to quickly change between portrait and landscapes orientation while keeping the axis of rotation under the camera.
This is 7 shots stitched together in portrait orientation using Photoshop. Shot at 70mm, f/11, 1/20s, and iso 100. With overlapping and cropping that works out to be about 68 megapixels for the final image.
I don’t normally link to higher resolution copies of my photos, but it’s difficult to see a panorama of this size at lower resolutions.
Crescent Heights, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
These are some crops of the image that show just how much detail is in the photo.